Customers are demanding more media versatility from digital print. The Morgana BM350/500 is designed from the ground up to work with today’s coated, uncoated and textured paper stocks.
- BM500 - 200 page (50 sheet) hand fed booklet maker
- BM350 - 140 page (35 sheet) hand fed booklet maker
- Intuitive user interface
- Patented folding mechanism provides a sharp and professional finish
- Book thickness measuring automatically sets the fold rollers
- Heavy duty stapling heads with 5000 staple cartridge
- Face Trimmer Module option will trim the shingle off the front of the book
- Optional Squarefold unit to give square edged books with flatter finish.
- Modular Design
Booklet Maker - The simplest configuration includes the Booklet Maker and output tray to provide a simple solution to producing hand fed sets - stapling, folding and stacking.
Face Trimmer – the addition of the trimmer removes the shingled effect on the face of the folded document and provides a clean document edge.
Squarefold – this unit adds a square folded spine for a professional, perfect bound look to the finished book.
Hand feeding - Output from any print device can be manually fed through the booklet maker, face trim and squarefold modules.